The following enhancements have been made to Delacon’s webhook application.
- Increased the timeout threshold to 30 seconds (previously 3 seconds) to allow more time for a response from the client side endpoint.
- A change of the webhook application from single threaded to multi threaded, which increases throughput and handles multiple concurrent requests more effectively.
- Post call updates (push 2/”update”) will always be sent out if the customer side endpoint responds with a 200/204 message, even if the response does not follow the recommended specifications.
- Other internal optimisations to improve application stability.
Alignment of DTMF structure for Delacon IVRs and captured third party IVRs.
Re-push of data to BigQuery the following day to include additional data from integrations.
Upgraded email template from plain text to HTML, allowing images and improved functionality.
Enhancements to tracking code algorithm to improve tracking accuracy.
Enhanced monitoring of webhook API infrastructure, bettering reliability.
Improvements to call recording file system, to improve handling of short duration recordings.
Improvement of portal UI, integrations screen layout covers multiple integration partners enhancing user experience.
Improvement of portal UI, call log report is now mobile responsive improving readability on mobile devices.
Database enhancement, addition of table to record URLs where tracking code has run previously which can be used for site analysis.
You can now define the Source and Medium with Delacon’s Google Analytics integration for offline calls.
SMS Message field added to new portal.
Tealium integration completed.
Updates made to Acquisio integration to improve mapping.
Call Categorisation Report for Speech Analytics added.
Post Call Survey Trigger Button – Allows the operator to trigger the post call survey by pressing a pre-defined button on the phone keypad.
Incoming & Outgoing Call Volume Configuration – Allows configuration of the volume of incoming and outgoing calls directly in the Delacon portal
Updated Partnerize Integration – Improved integration for increased reliability
Paypal Upgrades – Upgrades to latest version of PayPal for improved billing
Speech Analytics API – Developed APIs for Speech Analytics Transcript and Call Keywords and Categories
Caller Intent Report – Allows customers to see the intent of callers based on their IVR selections as a separate report in the Delacon portal
Missed Call Notification Emails Only – Allows customers to configure in the Delacon portal email notifications to be sent for missed calls only.
Play and Pause Call Recording – Allows customers to configure in the Delacon portal that they can pause and play call recordings.
MatchCraft integration completed. Allows for Delacon call tracking data to be pushed into the MatchCraft platform.
Online Email Configuration Portal completed. This will allow customers to edit their call/missed call email settings from the Delacon portal.
Round Robin Calling feature completed. Allows a call to be transferred to another number if the primary number does not answer. The call can then be transferred on until it is answered.
Optimizely X Integration completed. Allows Delacon call tracking data to be pushed into Optimizely’s latest platform – Optimizely X. Customers can now use call data alongside web data to A/B test web pages and for personalisation.
Adobe Analytics integration completed. Allows Delacon call tracking data to be pushed into the Adobe Analytics Platform. Customers can now see call data alongside web data in the platform.
Call Blocking feature developed and releases. Allows customers to specify numbers they want blocked from calling them. This can now be configured directly in the Delacon Portal.
Online auto-provisioning made available to existing customers. Customers will now be able to add additional call tracking numbers to an existing campaign/business unit or to new campaign/business units.
Website sessions additional report
- Identify website sessions each hour
- Identify maximum and minimum website session duration
Google Analytics Integration page update
- Track custom dimensions and metrics
Integration with Optimizely
- Dedicated integration page to activate Optimizely and call tracking
Customisable IVR solution
- Select and modify IVR structure
- Select and modify call termination point
- Select and modify transfer message
- Select and modify email address for notification email
- Upload welcome message
- Upload IVR prompts messages
- Upload music on hold music
- Upload whisper message
Integration with Salesforce
- Dedicated integration page to activate Salesforce and call tracking